Decisions for Atlantic Canada, Quebec and the Arctic - 2021
Fisheries decisions in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and the Arctic include fisheries off the coast of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island and Quebec, within Canada’s 200-mile limit.
Visit the Fishery openings and closures page for ongoing fisheries management updates including variation orders and prohibition orders. The Commercial fisheries section of the site also contains important information about fisheries management, including access and allocation to resources within Canada’s fisheries.
Select a Species Category
Shellfish and Invertebrates
- 2021 - Southern Gulf of St. Lawrence Snow Crab Conservation Harvesting Plan Crab Fishing Area 12E
- 2021 - Southern Gulf of St. Lawrence Snow Crab Conservation Harvesting Plan Crab Fishing Area 12 (12, 18, 25, 26)
- 2021 Snow Crab Fishery, Newfoundland and Labrador - Snow Crab fishery in Newfoundland and Labrador (Areas 2HJ, 3KLNO, 3Ps, and 4R3Pn)
- 2021-22 groundfish 4VWX5 (Maritimes Region)
- 2021 Groundfish (Maritimes Region) – 5Z
- 2021 Groundfish (Atlantic, Quebec and the Arctic)
- 2021 inshore scallop fishery in the Bay of Fundy – Scallop Production Areas 1-6
- 2021 offshore scallop fishery in the Maritimes Region – Scallop Fishing Areas 10-12, 25-27
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: