Apply to the British Columbia Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund: 5. Evaluation
Step 5. Evaluation
All project applications are jointly assessed by federal and provincial experts against basic eligibility criteria and to evaluate alignment with program objectives and priorities. Projects must receive joint approval to proceed.
Expressions of Interest are screened to evaluate:
- ability to start and successfully complete the project
- that the project application:
- is for an eligible activity
- addresses the program objectives
- is of overall quality and is feasible
- aligns with federal and provincial priorities
Full proposals undergo a more rigorous review to assess:
- level of alignment with BCSRIF priorities
- strength of partnerships and collaborations
- cost-effectiveness, including financial contributions from other sources
- applicants are encouraged to secure funding from additional sources to minimize risk and demonstrate support for their project.
- applicant qualifications and capacity
- scope and scale of benefits
You’ll be contacted to develop a contribution agreement if the project meets the program's requirements and is selected for funding.
If your application is not selected for funding: Applicants will be provided with details on why their application was not successful and may contact the program for further information on the decision.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: