Apply to the British Columbia Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund: 5. Evaluation
Step 5. Evaluation
Your application form and project proposal will be assessed against eligibility criteria and other considerations for funding. This evaluation includes checking:
- ability to start and successfully complete the project
- that the project proposal:
- is for an eligible activity
- addresses the program objectives
- is of overall quality and is feasible
- aligns with federal and provincial priorities
You’ll be contacted to develop a contribution agreement if the project meets the program's requirements and is selected for funding.
Multiple expressions of interest may be issued throughout each year based on the availability of funding.
- Date modified: