Services and information
Our ongoing research and monitoring builds credible science on the impacts of climate change.
Global and regional models to observe and forecast the impacts of climate change.
Observations that inform models for risk management and fisheries resources.
Ecosystem-based approaches to managing human interactions with marine systems.
Biodiversity monitoring to detect and respond to pressures affecting the circumpolar world.
Resource management and scientific issues involving the Strait of Georgia.
What we are doing
- The Climate Change Science Initiative 2008 - 2012
- New Report on Ocean Acidification in the Scotian Shelf LOMA
- Canada's State of the Oceans Report, 2012
- Hands-on Science Education
- Glider Program at the Bedford Institute of Oceanography
- Bedford Institute of Oceanography
- Date modified: