Services and information
Federal policies and processes, and reports on fish health management in British Columbia.
Practices and reports about minimizing fish disease risks and parasites.
Federal regulations and processes for using drugs and pesticides to treat fish diseases, annual reports.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Aquaculture Activities Regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Aquaculture Development Strategy 2016-2019 – Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers (CCFAM)
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Aquaculture - Industry Sea Lice Abundance Counts, Pacific Region
- Aquaculture - Incidental Catch, Pacific Region
- Date modified: