Schedule II: DFO approved format
Daily Hail Report: Groundfish (for providing Daily Hail Report as required under this licence)
To access the form, download the following PDF version. Depending on your browser settings, you may need to save this form to your device and open it using a PDF reader.
Instructions for reporting daily hail report
- The licence holder or vessel operator must report the following information while at sea to the DFO Region of licence issuance, through hails using information required in the DFO Approved Format attached in Schedule II), on a daily basis no later than noon (12:00 hours local time) by email at:
- Newfoundland and Labrador Region: email@example.com
- Maritimes Region: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Gulf Region: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quebec Region: email@example.com
- Arctic Region: ARFisheriesOperation-RAOperationDePeche@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- When fishing in NAFO Divisions 0A and 0B, the licence holder or vessel operator must report the information as specified in Licence conditions to: DFO.NAT.NorthernFM-SPNordiques.NAT.DFO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca and to the DFO Region of licence issuance by email as identified above.
Email submissions must include vessel name and catch/steaming date in subject line of email.
- Date modified: