Instructions on completing the application form for the British Columbia Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund
The following direction will help you fill out your application form for the British Columbia Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund.
On this page
- Applicant profile
- Project information
- Program alignment
- Governance and management
- Required information and documents
- Consent and certification
Enter the full legal name of your institution/body/organization and operating name (if different), primary contacts and type of organization.
Also provide a general description of your institution/body/organization (or of the group implementing the project). This includes details on the capacity and expertise required to achieve the proposed project results.
If the project is selected for funding, you’ll enter into a contribution agreement with Fisheries and Oceans Canada. Payments will be made to this institution/body/organization name.
- physical location of the project
- project name
- estimated total project costs
- funding amount requested from the program
- estimated start and completion dates
The fund will support proposals under the following 3 areas:
- science partnerships
In a few sentences, briefly describe the project and how it relates to at least 1 of the 3 areas and its eligible activities.
Provide details on how your project relates to the British Columbia Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund program pillars, and how it addresses 1 or more of the described areas of priority.
Provide the required information on the principal owners, as well as any parent company, subsidiaries and/or other related businesses.
Governance and management
- names of all directors/members of the board
- key management personnel
- names and contact information for professional advisors
- banking information for your financial institution
Required information and documents
Provide copies of:
- incorporation documents
- historical and current financial statements
- supplier quotes for the project’s major cost items
- relevant operating permits and licences, if necessary
Provide detailed information on:
- the potential environmental impact
- possible impact for Indigenous groups or communities
- current or pending legal actions or litigation
- defaults for contracts or other financing arrangements
- current arrears for any form of government taxes or payroll deductions
- other government (municipal, provincial or federal) funding you’ve applied for or received for this project
Consent and certification
The document must have the:
- signature of an authorized official
- printed name of an authorized official
- title of an authorized official signatory
- date and location
By selecting the checkbox in this section of the application, you confirm that all information contained in the form is accurate and complete.
- Date modified: