Services and information
Learn about volume, value and value added of aquaculture production in Canada.
Socio-economic benefits of aquaculture industry in remote, rural and coastal communities across Canada.
Profiles of main fish and shellfish farmed in Canada (such as salmon, trout, oysters and mussels).
What we are doing
- Statement from the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard in regards to the ‘Namgis and Morton Court Decision
- Advancement on the State of Salmon Aquaculture Technology
- Peer Review concludes Piscine Orthoreovirus transfer from Atlantic salmon farms poses minimal risk to wild Fraser River sockeye
- National Aquaculture Public Reporting data
- Fish health monitoring activities at BC aquaculture sites
- Industry sea lice counts at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Incidental catch at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Date modified: