Services and information
Laws and policies governing aquaculture activities, compliance, and regulatory reform and research.
How regulations clarify conditions for aquaculture facility operators and improve public reporting.
Information about the federal Regulatory Reform and its goal to advance sustainable aquaculture.
Research to advance understanding of interactions between aquaculture and the aquatic environment.
What we are doing
- Government of Canada announces enhancements to sea lice enforcement in British Columbia
- Government of Canada takes further action to enhance aquaculture sustainability in British Columbia
- Statement from the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard in regards to the ‘Namgis and Morton Court Decision
- National Aquaculture Public Reporting data
- Fish health monitoring activities at BC aquaculture sites
- Industry sea lice counts at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Incidental catch at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Date modified: