Services and information
Nationwide program that operates and maintains a system of harbours for commercial fishers and other users.
Harbour authorities, recognition awards, statistics and maps.
Harbours and harbour authorities, contact details and aerial photos.
Interactive map of harbours for core fishing, non-core fishing and recreation.
Information relating to finance, operations, insurance and much more to assist Harbour Authorities in carrying out their day-to-day operations.
Dangers of abandoned boats and wrecks, what to do when you find one, how to take ownership of one.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Fishing and Recreational Harbours Act
- Fishing and Recreational Harbours Regulations
- Federal Real Property and Federal Immovables Act
- Small Fishing vessel Inspection Regulations
- The Harbour Authority Report
- Recognition Program
- Harbour Authority Manual - Environment 2012
- Harbour Authority Manual - Finance 2012
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: