Services and information
Small Craft Harbours program
Nationwide program that operates and maintains a system of harbours for commercial fishers and other users.
About harbour authorities
Harbour authorities, recognition awards, statistics and maps.
Lists of harbours, harbour authorities and site managers
Harbours and harbour authorities, contact details and aerial photos.
Map of small craft harbours
Interactive map of harbours for core fishing, non-core fishing and recreation.
Tools for harbour authorities
Information relating to finance, operations, insurance and much more to assist Harbour Authorities in carrying out their day-to-day operations.
Abandoned boats and wrecks
Dangers of abandoned boats and wrecks, what to do when you find one, how to take ownership of one.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Fishing and Recreational Harbours Act
- Fishing and Recreational Harbours Regulations
- Federal Real Property and Federal Immovables Act
- Small Fishing vessel Inspection Regulations
- The Harbour Authority Report
- Recognition Program
- Harbour Authority Manual - Environment 2012
- Harbour Authority Manual - Finance 2012
- Date modified: