Services and information
There are new rules for recreational mackerel fishing: Atlantic Fishery Regulations, 1985.
Regulations, licences, maps, gear information and updates by fishing area for all marine species.
Regulations and information for shellfish, Atlantic salmon, groundfish, striped bass and other fisheries in PEI, NB and NS.
Anglers Guide, fishery notices, river status, salmon fishway counts, angling log, salmometer, links.
Species, area, opening and closing times, limits and management measures for groundfish fisheries.
Regulations, licences, maps, and gear information for marine species.
Groundfish and pelagic fisheries, freshwater and winter fishing, shellfish harvesting and policies.
Yukon Salmon Catch Card information, regulations, openings and closures, tackle tips and peak times.
Regulations, variation orders for Northwest Territories.
Links to information and licences for provincially and territorially managed recreational fisheries.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Atlantic Fishery Regulations, 1985
- British Columbia Sport Fishing Regulations, 1996
- Ontario Fishery Regulations, 2007
- Quebec Fishery Regulations, 1990
- BC Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Guide
- Newfoundland and Labrador Angler’s Guide
- Recreational Fisheries in Canada - An Operational Policy Framework
Thank you for your feedback
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: