Fish and seafood trade
This section includes analysis of Canada’s fish and seafood trade from a historical point of view, and through forward-looking modeling of market trends.
On this page:
Outlook for Canadian Fish and Seafood
The Outlook for Canadian Fish and Seafood presents the results of a dynamic simulation model developed at Fisheries and Oceans Canada and includes projections of global consumption, production and trade for 12 species groups of fish and seafood. The Outlook does not present a specific prediction of the future but describes a plausible, forward-looking assessment based on the best available information. The results described in the Outlook provide a benchmark against which policy changes and external shocks can be evaluated to assess their impacts and assist in policy development.
Profiles of Canada's fish and seafood trade
- Canada’s Fish and Seafood Trade in 2019: Overview
- Canada’s Fish and Seafood Trade with the United States, 2019
- Canada’s Fish and Seafood Trade with China, 2019
- Canada’s Fish and Seafood Trade with the EU, 2019
- Canada’s Fish and Seafood Trade with Japan, 2019
- Archived Trade Profiles (2018)
- OECD Review of Fisheries 2020: Policies and Summary Statistics, OECD Publishing, Paris
- OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2020-2029, OECD Publishing, Paris/FAO, Rome
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: