Acts and regulations
Our vision is to advance sustainable aquatic ecosystems and support safe and secure Canadian waters while fostering economic prosperity across maritime sectors and fisheries.
What are we doing?
We are responsible for:
- Acts and regulations
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service standards for regulatory authorizations
- Regulatory Interpretation Policy
- Frequently asked questions
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada Website.
For more information
- Government-wide forward regulatory plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Developing and improving federal regulations
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: