- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program (ACRDP)
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR)
- Climate change adaptation services
- Strategic Program for Ecosystem-Based Research and Advice (SPERA)
- Our Scientists – From Coast to Coast to Coast
- DFO library catalogue
- Meet Canada's scientists and professionals
- Nautical Charts and Publications (Canadian Hydrographic Service)
Services and information
Scientific research and data on water, oceans, aquatic ecosystems, hydrography, ice and more.
Data and research shared through partnership funds, collaborations, alliances and joint studies.
Science advisory schedule, policies and directives, national and regional contact information.
Initiatives, programs and research on water issues affected by climate change.
Institutes, labs and experimental centres operated by Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
About science centres of expertise (COEs) that partner with academia and other departments and governments.
Projects related to aquaculture, climate change, contaminants, ecosystem science and fisheries.
Science is essential to sound decision-making in fisheries management and oceans governance.
Careers in areas such as aquatic sciences, scientific research and the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
Scientific research on biodiversity, freshwater, oceans, fish habitats, invasive species and genomics.
What we are doing
- Date modified: