Understanding the three oceans that surround Canada, as well as Canada's waterways and aquatic resources, is crucial if we want to ensure their sustainability — the challenge that scientists at Fisheries and Oceans Canada face each day.
About Science at DFO
- Collaboration in Science and Technology
- Science Publications new!
- The DFO Scientists Directory
- Regions and Facilities
- Science Awards
- Science Framework for the Future
Products and Services
- DFO Diving Safety Programnew!
- Interactive Maps and Web Mapping Services
- Nautical Charts and Publications (Canadian Hydrographic Service)
- Ocean Sciences new!
- Scientific Advice
- Scientific Data and Products
- Science Publications and Multimedia
Research and Monitoring Activities
- National Contaminants Advisory Group (NCAG)
- Aquatic Animal Health
- Atlantic Zone Monitoring Program
- Biotechnology and Genomics
- Centres of Expertise
- Aquaculture Science
- Freshwater Science
- Date Modified: