Science Publications and Multimedia
- Center of Expetise in Marine Mammalogy:
Scientific Research Report 2009-2011
- Centre of Expertise in State of the Ocean Reporting (SOTO)
- Microbes & Oil Spills - FAQ
- Key Findings from International Polar Year 2007-2008 at Fisheries and Oceans Canada: Executive Summary
- Key Findings from International Polar Year 2007-2008
- International Polar Year (IPY)2007-2008
- Marine Mammal Research
- Aquatic Biotechnology & Genomics Research and Development Strategy
- Japanese Skeleton Shrimp under scrutiny
- Satellite Oceanography and the "Malaspina Dragon"
- Assessing Impacts of Converting Oyster Leases from Bottom to Suspended Culture in Foxley/Trout River, PEI
- Searching for North Atlantic Right Whale Feeding Grounds
- Aquatic invaders under high surveillance
- Full list of articles
- Aquaculture Research videos: Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture (IMTA) – Deposit Feeders; Alternate Control Methods for Managing Sea Lice.
- Aquatic climate change adaptation videos: Aquatic Climate Change; Ocean Acidification; Hypoxia.
- Centre for Offshore Oil, Gas and Energy Research
- Podcast: Podcast of Dr. Ken Lee, Director, Centre for Offshore Oil and Gas Energy Research on Oil dispersants used in the Gulf of Mexico
- Video: Revealing a Hidden Realm: Canada's First Biodiversity Corridor
- Video: Cold Water Corals of Canada: Oasis of the Deep
- Video: Scott and Crossman: The Freshwater Fishes of Canada
- Video: Institute of Ocean Sciences
- Argo: Observing the Oceans in Real Time
- International Polar Year (IPY) Slideshows
- Ocean Scientists
Strategies and Plans
The Annual Report is an easy-to-read overview of DFO's science program, featuring yearly accomplishments. The breadth of aquatic sciences at DFO is surprising, and if you are a researcher, student, new to DFO, or just interested in aquatic science at DFO, the report is a great place to begin.
- Date Modified: