Services and information
Federal and provincial requirements for selecting a fish farm site.
Regulations, monitoring standards and protocols for organic waste management.
Federal policies and regulations to minimize the impact of fish farming on wild fish and their habitat.
Preventing the escape of farmed fish is a priority for industry, stakeholders and governments.
What we are doing
- Government of Canada announces enhancements to sea lice enforcement in British Columbia
- Government of Canada takes further action to enhance aquaculture sustainability in British Columbia
- Statement from the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard in regards to the ‘Namgis and Morton Court Decision
- National Aquaculture Public Reporting data
- Fish health monitoring activities at BC aquaculture sites
- Industry sea lice counts at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Incidental catch at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Date modified: