Canadian Fish and Seafood Opportunities Fund
The Canadian Fish and Seafood Opportunities Fund is a national federal, provincial and territorial program involving participating provinces and territories. Project investments focus on the fish and seafood sector, which will advance a national approach to key cross-cutting market access issues and branding opportunities to maximize the value of our fish and seafood sector. This is a cost-shared program, wherein 70% of each project will be federal funding, and 30% will be provincial or territorial funding.
The program will help Canada enhance its reputation as a country that provides fish and seafood products that are:
- high quality
The program is not intended to replace or duplicate other federal marketing programs. It’s intended to:
- address gaps in existing programs
- ensure complementarity with the other promotional programs
- support industry collaboration and cooperation
Funding is available for projects that meet the eligibility and assessment criteria.
- Atlantic Fisheries Fund
- British Columbia Salmon Restoration and Innovation Fund
- Quebec Fisheries Fund
- Government of Canada partners with provinces and territories to invest in Canada’s fish and seafood sector
- Latest news on the Canadian Fish and Seafood Opportunities Fund
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: