Apply to the Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program: 6. What to expect after you apply
6. What to expect after you apply
We’ll let you know we’ve received your application within 10 business days.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Evaluation of project proposals generally occurs every 3 to 6 months depending on available funding. If all available funding for the fiscal year has been given out, proposals may be considered when funding becomes available again in the next fiscal year.
Applicants with successful project proposals will be formally notified within 90 business days of receipt of a complete project proposal submission.
Either full or partial proposals may be supported financially. The program reserves the right to determine which projects, or parts of projects, will be supported in order to maximize environmental improvements and benefits to Canadians.
There is no formal appeal process for rejected projects.
Should your project, or part of your project, not be approved, you may seek further feedback on your proposal with your regional coordinator.
- Clean Growth Hub
- Atlantic Fisheries Fund
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Federal Economic Development Initiative for Northern Ontario
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: