Services and information
Licensing, environmental reporting, compliance, enforcement, monitoring and maps.
Licences for marine finfish, shellfish or freshwater aquaculture operations in British Columbia.
Aquaculture regulation enforcement and monitoring in BC, and compliance assessment activities.
Aquaculture sites and maps in British Columbia.
What we are doing
- Government of Canada announces enhancements to sea lice enforcement in British Columbia
- Government of Canada takes further action to enhance aquaculture sustainability in British Columbia
- Statement from the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard in regards to the ‘Namgis and Morton Court Decision
- National Aquaculture Public Reporting data
- Fish health monitoring activities at BC aquaculture sites
- Industry sea lice counts at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Incidental catch at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Aquaculture in British Columbia
- Monitoring benthic impacts at BC aquaculture sites
- How DFO inspects fish health at BC aquaculture sites
- Sea lice management at BC salmon farms
- Date modified: