List of Acts
The following acts and other acts of interest govern Canada's inland and marine fisheries, aquatic species, oceans, habitat, fishing and recreational harbours, and marine services fees.
For a complete list of acts, orders and regulations, refer to Justice Canada.
Read the disclaimer regarding any references to legal materials on this site.
- Atlantic Fisheries Restructuring Act
- Canada Shipping Act, 2001
- Coastal Fisheries Protection Act
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans Act
- Financial Administration Act
- Fisheries Act
- Fisheries Development Act
- Fisheries Improvements Loan Act
- Fishing and Recreational Harbours Act
- Freshwater Fish Marketing Act
- Great Lakes Fisheries Convention Act
- Oceans Act
- Species at Risk Act
Other Acts of Interest
The Department of Fisheries and Oceans assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any of the legal materials found on this site, which have been prepared for convenience only and have no official sanction. For purposes of interpreting and applying the law, users should consult:
(a) the Acts as passed by Parliament, which are published in the "Assented to" Acts service, Part III of the Canada Gazette and the annual Statutes of Canada; and
(b) the regulations, as registered by the Clerk of the Privy Council and published in Part II of the Canada Gazette.
- Date modified: