The Government of Canada is committed to open government, which is being pursued along three streams: open data, open information and open dialogue.
In support of these open government principles, we are providing open access to information about how taxpayer dollars are spent so that you are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public sector officials accountable.
- Disclosure of Contracts
- Archives (before January 2016)
- Disclosure of Travel Expenses
- Archives (before March 2016)
- Disclosure of Hospitality Expenses
- Archive (before March 2016)
- Disclosure of Grant and Contribution Awards over $25 000
- Archive (before April 2016)
- Disclosure of Position Reclassifications
- Disclosure of Wrongdoing in the Workplace
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
Access to information
- Access to Information and Privacy Secretariat
- Access to Information Requests
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Privacy Impact Assessment
Corporate management and reporting
- Departmental Performance Reports
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Reports on Plans and Priorities
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
Acts and regulations
View the acts and regulations that Fisheries and Oceans Canada is responsible for following, as well as the forward regulatory plan of anticipated regulatory changes and the Administrative Burden Baseline count of federal requirements in regulations.
The Government of Canada's Open Data Pilot Project seeks to improve the ability of the public to find, download and use Government of Canada data. You are invited to search the catalogue, download data sets and explore the possibilities of open data.
- Date modified: