Landings are defined as the part of the catch that is put ashore. Statistics in this section focus mostly on Canadian landings, but international data is also available. Canadian data is collected by federal, provincial and territorial governments. World figures come from the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
- Format: Data tables provide the volume and value of freshwater fisheries landings. Information is presented by species, and by province and territory.
- Period covered: Statistics are available from 1990 to 2014.
- Sources: Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) regional offices, provincial governments and the Freshwater Fish Marketing Corporation.
- Format: Data tables provide the volume and value of seafisheries landings. Data is organized by species-groups, by main species, by province and by DFO region (for Atlantic Canada only).
- Period covered: Data is available from 1990 to one year before the current fishing season.
- Sources: Data collected by DFO regional offices
- Format: Statistics in this section present the volume of landings for the top 40 producing countries in the world.
- Period: Data is available from 1990 to 2010.
- Source: Statistics are provided by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).