Pacific Ocean Monitoring
In the Pacific zone, the Line P Time Series is one of the longest running oceanographic monitoring programs. Due to the long term nature of this program, oceanographic changes can be evaluated, which is especially relevant when monitoring global climate change.
The following are other oceanographic observation programs in the Pacific zone.
- BC Lighthouse Data
- BC inlets- Water Properties Trends
- Coastal Monitoring with BC Ferries
- Contours of Average Temperature and Salinity in the Gulf of Alaska
- Haida Eddies
- Line P Time Series
- Marine Ecosystem Observatories (MEOS)
- Oceans of the Queen Charlotte Islands
- Plankton Productivity
- Sea surface temperatures in the Gulf of Alaska
- Southern BC Coastal Waters Monitoring
- Tides, currents, and water levels
- Date Modified: