A Canadian Action Plan to Address the Threat of Aquatic Invasive Species
Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers Aquatic Invasive Species Task Group
Table of Contents
- British Columbia Working Group on Non-Indigenous Species, Implementation Plan.
- Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers, National Code on Introductions and Transfers of Aquatic Organisms, 2002.
- CCFAM Introductions and Transfers Task Group, Aquarium Fish Situation Analysis.
- CCFAM Introductions and Transfers Task Group, Live Bait Fish Situation Analysis.
- CCFAM Introductions and Transfers Task Group, Live Food Fish for Food Trade Situation Analysis.
- DFO, Government Response to the 4th Report of the Standing Committee on Fisheries and Oceans, 2003.
- Environment Canada, Addressing the Threat of Invasive Alien Species: A Strategic Plan for Canada, 2003.
- Environment Canada, Toward a National Plan on Invasive Alien Species: A Discussion Document, 2003.
- Environment Canada. Canadian Biodiversity Strategy: Canada's Response to the Convention on Biological Diversity, 1995.
- Great Lakes Panel on Aquatic Nuisance Species, A Great Lakes Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Nonindigenous Aquatic Nuisance Species.
- Great Lakes Water Quality Board, Alien Invasive Species and Biological Pollution of the Great Lakes Ecosystem - Report to the International Joint Commission, 2001.
- International Joint Commission, 10th Biennial Report on Great Lakes Water Quality, 2000
- International Joint Commission, The Challenge to Restore and Protect the Largest Body of Fresh Water in the World, 11th Biennial Report, 2002.
- International Maritime Organization, Anti-Fouling Convention, 2001.
- John Donihee and Marshall Netherwood, Canadian Institute of Resources Law, An Overview of Provincial and Territorial Regulation of Alien Invasive Species, 2001.
- National Workshop on Invasive Alien Species, Draft Report, 2001.
- New Zealand, Tiakina Aotearoa Protect New Zealand: The Biosecurity Strategy for New Zealand, 2003.
- Office of the Auditor General, Report of the Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development, 2002.
- Standing Committee on Fisheries and Oceans, Aquatic Invasive Species: Uninvited Guests, 2003.
- United States General Accounting Office, Invasive Species: Clearer Focus and Greater Commitment Needed to Effectively Manage the Problem, 2002
- United States General Accounting Office, Perspectives on Invasive Species, 2003.
- United States National Invasive Species Council, Meeting the Invasive Species Challenge: National Invasive Species Management Plan, 2001.
AIS related Web sites
- Date modified: