Since its inception, COOGER has benefited greatly from working with a vast array of collaborators and contributors both past and present, many of whom are listed here:
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Canadian Space Agency
- Environment Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- National Energy Board
- National Research Council Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board (CNSOPB)
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board (CNLOPB)
- Nova Scotia Department of Energy
- Cedre (France)
- European Space Agency
- Coastal Response Research Centre (CRCC) / National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Office of Naval Research, United States
- SINTEF (Norway)
- Minerals Management Service (MMS), United States
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), United States
- Acadia University
- Concordia University
- Dalhousie University
- Memorial University
- St. Francis Xavier University
- Sir Wilfred Laurier University
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Quebec at Rimouski (in French only)
- Queens University
- University of Toronto
- Trent University
- Morgan State University
- Louisiana State University
- University of Cincinnati
- University of South Florida
- Temple University
- Washington University
- AEA Technology Environment
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- BP Canada Energy Company
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP)
- Chevron Canada Resources
- Corridor Resources Inc.
- EnCana Resources Ltd.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Hibernia Management Development Corporation
- Imperial Oil
- JASCO Research Ltd.
- Marathon Canada Ltd.
- PanCanadian Nova Scotia Ltd.
- Sable Offshore Energy Inc.
- Date Modified: