Science students on the job
Meet some of our students working in the Science Sector.
“The kind of opportunities you get through cooperative work is something you just can't gain in classes.” Meet Cassandra Bosma, a co-op student with the Canadian Hydrographic Service at the Institute of Ocean Sciences in Sidney, British Columbia. Cassandra works as a geomatics technician to aid hydrographers in collecting and processing data to produce navigation charts.
Additional videos about Students on the job
- Institute of Ocean Sciences – Cassandra Bosma
- NWAFC – Brittany Dalton, Victoria Healey, Alicia Jackson
- Bayfield Institute – Kurtis Smith
- Pacific Biological Station – Anna Yao
- Gulf Fisheries Center – Roxanne Saulnier
- St. Andrews Biological Station – Bronte Thomas
- Maurice Lamontagne Institute – Anthony Ouellet
- Maurice Lamontagne Institute – Élise Rigali
DFO Science students on the job YouTube playlist.
- Date modified: