Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Skip to content
Skip to institutional links
Common menu bar links
> Mariner's Information
Our Parliamentary Secretary
Nautical Charts and Services
Small Craft Harbours
Working Near Water
Values and Ethics Code
Completed Access to Information Requests
Tides, Currents, and Water Levels
- predicted times and heights of high and low waters as well as hourly water levels.
- regional marine weather forecasts.
- Wave data from 500 locations in Canada
St. Lawrence Seaway Conditions (ice information, bouys, shipping notices)
Icebreaking Service Dates
Water Level Information - Great Lakes/St.Lawrence
- water level information for deep draft vessels in commercial ship channels for the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence.
Aids to Navigation
- navigational charts and nautical publications.
Harbours and harbour authorities
- listing of harbours and harbour authorities.
Radio Aids to Marine Navigation (RAMN)
- information on radio communications and radio navigational aids services.
Differential Global Positioning System
- general information on the Differential Global Positioning System system.
Notices to Mariners (NOTMAR)
- changes to nautical charts and publications and updates on vessel entry regulations and procedures.
Notices to Shipping (NOTSHIP) and NAVAREAS
- used to inform mariners about hazards to navigation and to share other important information.
Marine Communications and Traffic (MCTS)
- communications and traffic services for the marine community.
Fees for Marine Services
- Canadian Coast Guard Fees for navigation, icebreaking and other services.
- marine safety and marine safety programs.
Search and Rescue Emergency Numbers
MARINE SERVICES ON-LINE: citizen-driven single window to government marine services and information
- comprehensive window to government marine information for recreational and commerical boaters, and those who work near water.
Top of Page