Consultation on Let’s Talk Fish Habitat
Current status: Closed
Restoring lost protections and incorporating modern safeguards into the Fisheries Act.
We wanted feedback on:
- the fisheries protection provisions of the Fisheries Act
- how to restore lost protections and incorporate modern safeguards through legislative, policy and program changes
This consultation sought comments from:
- the public
- Indigenous peoples
- provincial and territorial governments
This consultation asked for feedback on:
- partnering and collaboration
- regulatory and compliance activities
- planning and integrated management
- monitoring and reporting back to Canadians
When and where
The online consultation was available online between July 26, 2017, and September 11, 2017.
How to participate
This consultation is now closed.
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
200 Kent Street, Station 15N100
Ottawa ON K1A 0E6 Canada
- Date modified: