Online profile recovery: Recovery Number and Recovery Questions Step-by-Step
You will need to follow these steps to recover your profile if:
You have previously registered with the National Online Licensing System and you need to create a new electronic credential (GCKey or SecureKey) because you have lost your log in information or your credential has expired or been revoked.
Before your recover your existing profile you will need to create your new electronic credential. For help with this process, see the “Getting Your GCKey” step-by-step guide.
- Select the “profile recovery” registration option by clicking on the hyperlink.
- Enter your 8 digit Profile Recovery Number. Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Provide answers to the Recovery Questions that you had previously chosen in the answer boxes. Then, click the “Submit” button.
- Review your profile details. Then, click the “Confirm” button.
- You will now be logged in to the National Online Licensing System. You should be in your existing DFO profile.
To Contact Client Support:
- Email: email@example.com (please include your name and the DFO Region in which you are located). E-mails will receive a response within a few business days.
- Toll-Free Telephone: 1-877-535-7307. Telephone support is available Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 20:00 (Eastern Time).
- Fax: 613-990-1866
- TTY: 1-800-465-7735
- Date modified: