Instructions on completing the application form for the Atlantic Fisheries Fund
The following direction will help you fill out your application form for the Atlantic Fisheries Fund.
On this page
- Applicant profile
- Project information
- Governance and management
- Required information and documents
- Consent and certification
Enter the full legal name of your institution/body/organization and operating name (if different), primary contacts and type of organization.
If the project is selected for funding, you’ll enter into a contribution agreement with Fisheries and Oceans Canada. Payments will be made to this institution/body/organization name.
Also provide a general description of your institution/body/organization (or of the group implementing the project). This includes details on the capacity and expertise required to achieve the proposed project results.
- physical location of the project
- project name
- estimated total project costs
- funding amount requested from the program
- estimated start and completion dates
The fund will support proposals under the following 3 areas:
- science partnerships
In a few sentences, briefly describe the project and how it relates to 1 of the 3 areas and its eligible activities.
Provide the required information on the principal owners, as well as any parent company, subsidiaries and/or other related businesses.
Governance and management
- names of all directors/members of the board
- key management personnel
- names and contact information for professional advisors
- banking information for your financial institution
Required information and documents
Provide copies of:
- incorporation documents
- historical and current financial statements
- supplier quotes for the project’s major cost items
- relevant operating permits and licences, if necessary
Provide detailed information on:
- the potential environmental impact
- possible impact for Indigenous groups or communities
- current or pending legal actions or litigation
- defaults for contracts or other financing arrangements
- current arrears for any form of government taxes or payroll deductions
- other government (municipal, provincial or federal) funding you’ve applied for or received for this project
Consent and certification
The document must have the:
- signature of an authorized official
- printed name of an authorized official
- title of an authorized official signatory
- date and location
By selecting the checkbox in this section of the application, you confirm that all information contained in the form is accurate and complete.
- Date modified: