Fisheries and Oceans Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard use the Internet and social media tools to provide timely and up-to-date information. Stay informed and connected with the following tools.
Follow us on Twitter:
- @DFO_Central (Central and Arctic)
- @DFO_Gulf (Gulf)
- @DFO_MAR (Maritimes)
- @DFO_NL (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- @DFO_CCG_Quebec (Quebec)
- @DFO_Pacific (Pacific)
Watch us on Youtube:
- youtube.com/fisheriescanada (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- youtube.com/CCGrecruitmentGCC (Canadian Coast Guard)
Follow Fisheries and Oceans Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard on Flickr.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds for ongoing news and alerts delivered directly to your RSS reader. What is RSS?
To sign up select the RSS button for the feed you wish to add to your list; or copy the link for the feed you wish to add to your list, then paste it into your RSS feed reader.
- Newsroom - http://news.gc.ca/web/fd-en.do?mthd=dpt&ft=atom&crtr.dpt1D=6669
- DFO Science Publications - http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/Publications/article/rss/rss-eng.xml
- Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) announcements - http://www.cic.gc.ca/rss/rss-oper-e.xml
- Atom feed for Recreational Fisheries Conservation Partnerships Program - http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/pnw-ppe/rfcpp-ppcpr/rfcpp-eng.xml
- Date modified: