Services and information
About introductions and transfers, rules and regulations about moving live fish.
Provincial or territorial contact information for those applying to move live fish.
Licensing information about moving live fish.
Federal, provincial and territorial policy, processes and rules about moving live fish.
Recent annual reports on movements of live fish in Canada.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Aquaculture Activities Regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Aquaculture Development Strategy 2016-2019 – Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers (CCFAM)
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Aquaculture - Industry Sea Lice Abundance Counts, Pacific Region
- Aquaculture - Incidental Catch, Pacific Region
- Date modified: