Acts and Regulations
Our vision is to advance sustainable aquatic ecosystems and support safe and secure Canadian waters while fostering economic prosperity across maritime sectors and fisheries.
What are we doing?
As a department, Fisheries and Oceans Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for Regulatory Authorizations
- Interpretation Policy
- Consultation on the Regulatory Interpretation Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada Website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: